ng Connect is proud to be the principal supporter of the iAwards Alumni, being launched in 2014!
The annual iAwards honour innovative technology companies and leading ICT professionals in Australia that are having a positive impact on the community. The overall purpose of the Alumni group is to drive productivity through innovation enabled by technology in the industry and encourage like-minded companies, organisations and individuals to nominate their products and services to the iAwards Programme.
Benefits to the iAwards Alumni include:
- Access to a network of industry leaders
- The opportunity to share perspectives and join in lively debate
- Gain expert support and utilise the experience, knowledge, expertise and talents of members
- Ability to grow revenue through collaboration leading to export and trade
- Research conducted with the members for the benefit of the members
- Development of a library of reference documents, such as research papers, whitepapers
- Membership to host partner associations
- Industry news
All 2013 National iAwards winners are invited to join the Alumni Group as Founding Members and the offer of membership is extended to past winners and all future winners of the National iAwards. More information here